Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Molls were known for being tough as nails women every bit as much as their male counterparts. They hung around men like Al Capone and Mickey Cohen. The tenacious women of the 1920s inspired these chic, round sunglasses. They are an amalgam of feminine-style and aggressive attitude, the perfect combination of edgy and soft.
- High-quality celluloid acetate
- MOLL in Cognac Tortoise.
Oversized round frame with metal accent
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Medium Fit