Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
These sunglasses borrow their name from the Little Italy area of Manhattan, the historical home of the New York Wiseguy. These bad boys aren't about unwanted attention, they prefer to stay under the radar. They may have seen a few things, but they're not talking.
- High-quality Celluloid Acetate
- NO-LITA in Amber Tortoise
Round acetate sunglasses with keyhole bridge.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Narrow to Medium Fit