BUY EYEWEAR USING INSURANCE
Use your insurance in four easy steps
1. Make sure to check with your insurance company first:
- Every insurance policy is different, and the best approach is to check with insurance plan provider. You will need to verify if they cover purchases made with out of network providers. It’s a good idea to also find out the amount covered for the frames, lenses and the deadlines for submission.
2. Complete the out-of-network reimbursement form for your provider
- We've included the forms for the most popular providers below. If your insurance company is not listed, use the generic form provided.
3. Print out your itemized receipt or invoice
- Most insurances will accept a standard invoice. This can be printed out from the confirmation email we will send you after the purchase. Some insurances will ask for a more detailed invoice (itemized receipt). We are happy to provide this upon request after the return window has closed (15 days post purchase).
4. Submit the receipt and form to your vision insurance company