Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The prep is all about understated style. Preps know how to work it and they aren’t afraid to be a little boisterous to get something they want. Don’t be fooled by the preps more serious look, this person oozes fun. With these fashion-forward frames, they’re going places. They’ll travel the world from Africa to Australia and see the world through their lenses. Add a touch of style to your confident look with a slim line pant suit or mix it up with a cool vintage shirt over a pair of skinny jeans.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate
- PREPPY in Deep Sea Blue.
Dare to be different with the Preppy frames in deep sea blue and lime. With a stark contrast of color and a zest for life when you walk, you always put your best foot forward.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow face