Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
This royal-looking classic is the Prince. Named for the famous SoHo cross-street that dissects the major thoroughfare, Broadway. Prince Street looks unassuming, with a blend of Old New York Charm, peppered with modern storefronts and quaint cafes. We took those elements to create a humbly-styled frame in contemporary colors.
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- PRINCE in translucent Steel Illusion
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit Medium-to-Wide Fit