Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Aviators never go out of style. It's a staple for any eyewear collection and is effortlessly casual. The Swag is a revamp of the 1980s aviator aesthetic. The double-bar bridge and metal accent adds a flair of refinement that says you mean business...sometimes.
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- SWAG in Jet Black. The unofficial color of the New York City uniform, solid black, it's always a good idea, and works for any occasion. It's chic and will never fade from fashion. The Swag is the cherry on top of your monochromatic sundae.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Wide Fit