Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Aviators never go out of style. It's a staple for any eyewear collection and is effortlessly casual. The Swag is a revamp of the 1980s aviator aesthetic. The double-bar bridge and metal accent adds a flair of refinement that says you mean business...sometimes.
- High-quality celluloid acetate.
- SWAG in Dark Tortoise Shell. Rich and earthy tortoise softens this bold, oversized aviator. It's not as outspoken as the other colorways and it blends seamlessly into any look.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fit: Wide Fit