Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Rocking either dress clothes or a pair of worn-in jeans isn’t a problem for you. Either way, you look like you’ve stepped out of the pages of a fashion glossy, and the Swanky — with its keyhole bridge and modern rounded shape — is here to help emphasize both your edge and your impeccable taste.
Made of high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
- SWANKY in transparent Cloud Grey Stripe.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow-to-Medium Fit