Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
A side effect of sporting the Beesknees sunglasses? They’ll bring out your social butterfly. These are shades meant for a woman who isn’t afraid to stand out — whether she’s clinking cocktail glasses on a hip restaurant’s patio or sunning herself in a newfangled one-piece swimsuit on the beach.
Executed in high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish
with brushed metal temples.
Lenses are Developed, tested and manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens.
These lenses offer outstanding optical quality, performance and protection.
THE BEESKNEES in Yellow Tortoise
with Matte Gold Temples
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium Face