Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The dance craze known as the Charleston was arguably born in Uptown Manhattan, in the speakeasies and juke joints of Harlem. Like the fancy footwork of the 1920s, these frames will shake up your style. A simple, two-step and these sunglasses become eyeglasses! Sometimes one is better than two.
- Nickel-free stainless steel.
- THE CHARLESTON in Old Silver
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to Medium Fit