Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
These clip-on sunglasses are more aggressively styled than our other sunglasses. We took inspiration from the dynamic styles of Wall Streeters and added some unexpected characteristics. The floating bridge adds subtle whimsy to the more polished shape of this frame. They easily transform from sunglasses to eyeglasses by removing the clip-on. You get the best of both worlds, prescription sunglasses and eyeglasses.
- Nickel-free stainless steel
- THE FIRM in Gunmetal Silver
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium-to-Wide Fit