Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
This stylish cat-eye frame is a bold creative reinterpretation of British women’s retro-formal style. The frame speaks of the 60’s dammes with their long hairdos and rock & roll renegade vibe. Thelma’s eye-catching design makes it impossible to ignore. Turn heads and help you get noticed everywhere you go!
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in a shiny finish.
The unique colour combination is accomplished through a lamination process of two different hues of acetate.
- THELMA in Lavendar Meadow.
The thick frame with feminine flair is made from high-quality acetate crafted into the cat-eye shape, with prolonged temples, a sloping, low, sexy browline and rounded lenses.
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Thelma Eyeglass Measurements
Lens width:52mm, Bridge width:16mm, Temple arm length: 140mm
Thelma is a great fit for women with medium square, round, oval, oblong, rectangular and diamond-shaped faces.