Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
You're a hustler, baby, and details are everything when you're keeping your look tight. The Western Front oversized aviator, with its cylindrical metal-tone accents, is here to add style to your jet-set schedule. It's manifest destiny, son.
Executed in high-quality celluloid acetate in glossy finish with metal temples.
Lenses are Developed, tested and manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision Sunlens.
These lenses offer outstanding optical quality, performance and protection..
WESTERN FRONT in Dark Brown Cognac Tortoise
with Dark Gunmetal Temples
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Wide face