Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The bigger, bolder, and more feminine answer to the popular browline shape with a hint of cat-eye. These are tiny bit smaller than the original Zelda frames. The bright hues and sassy style doesn't shy away from attention. These were made to stand out when everyone else is trying to fit in.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate in shiny finish.
- ZELDA 2 in Jet Black
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Medium to Wide Face