Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
The Pince-nez is a vintage design that became iconic when Teddy Roosevelt started rocking the style in the early 20th century. We've revived this classic in modern colors that makes reading glasses cool again. They clip comfortably on the bridge of your nose when you need to see near, and nimbly fold into a pocket when you don't. They're great when you need a little help reading the menu at a restaurant or skimming through a magazine.
Handmade in Italy from high-quality celluloid acetate in gloss finish.
- Pince-nez in Spotted Dark Tortoise
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Armless frame; fits all faces shapes.
**This frame can only accommodate reading prescriptions.