Prescription & lenses options
- Single vision lenses are prescribed if you need correction for one field of vision, either for distance, intermediate or items up close.
- Progressive lenses are multifocals to correct distance and reading in one set of lenses.
- No-RX are non prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Clear polycarbonate lenses.
- Photochromic lenses which are nearly clear indoors and darken when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Available in High Index (1.67) with Blue Light coating (Blue Protector).
About The Frames
Add a pair of ultra-stylish square frames to your glasses rotation with Porto. These good-looking, Italian-made specs feature a classic defined square silhouette with a keyhole bridge, making them one-part geek-chic and one-part high-fashion. Like every pair of good-looking Vint & York glasses, the Porto glasses are designed in New York City by a team of fashion-forward creators inspired by retro styles. These square glasses are made with a unique combo of high-quality celluloid acetate, titanium and Nibrodal, a blend of copper and tin alloy that creates a sleek but strong finish. They come in two bold options: tortoise and green. Remember that Vint & York glasses always offers free shipping and free returns on all of our eye-catching eyewear, so there’s nothing to lose when you shop with us. Each pair features your choice of lenses, with prescription lenses included in the cost.
Made from high-quality celluloid acetate, Titanium and Nibrodal (Copper and Tin Alloy)
2 Year Warranty
Contain titanium which, make the frames extra light yet strong in which the wearer can hardly feel the frames while on.
Compact and mouldable,celluloid acetate adds to the detail of the frames by obtaining definied volumes as well as solid and empty spaces. Helping perfect every detail of the frames as much as possible
- Porto in Tortoise
Made In Italy
Measurements for VINT&YORK glasses can be found printed on the inside of the temple arm. Most eyewear brands print these details in a similar spot; if you already have a pair that you like, you can compare measurements to see how a certain frame of ours will fit you.
Fits: Narrow to medium face